Sunday, January 08, 2006

Photos from London







I've been pretty frustrated about trying to get photos interspersed with the text on this blog. During this trip, my internet access has been sporadic and learning new techniques on computers with unusual keyboards, or in cybercafes when the minutes are ticking away, is complex at best. At the moment, I'm in VilleFranche, France and the crowd of guys watching a blaring soccer game has just departed. But the TV above me is still several decibels louder than my ears prefer.

At any rate, I'm going to give the captions for the photos which were to appear in my blog about London, and then upload them. To see what they pertain to, read the previous blog, and I will finally add my postings from Paris, hoping that the photos can be integrated better.

1. London Texture-Norfolk Square

2. London Texture 2-Norfolk Square

3. African Textures-Handwoven Pillows, from the Beckwith Collection

4. African Textures - Carved Bowl, from the Beckwith Collection

5. Bangles, Baubles & Beads, Portobello Market

No comments: